Social distancing can only work if we all play our part. For the sake of the elderly and the vulnerable we are asked to:
– drastically cut down your social interactions.
– stay 2 meters apart when you have to socialise, maintain good respiratory hygiene and remember to wash your hands.
– if you can’t visit grandparents or elderly neighbours check in with them as often as possible.
– can you volunteer? Keep an eye out, is there a way for you to help?
– try to keep up with your school timetable and your work. It will give structure to your day and occupy your thoughts.
– nature is not closed, try to get some fresh air from time to time it will help improve your physical and mental well-being.
Best wishes from all the staff in Pres for now- we’ll be in touch.