Due to Covid19 Health and Safety Regulations - we will not be offering a school reception facility for parents. It is important that you know how to contact us.
School office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Ms Mary Kennelly: email@example.com
Deputy Principal: Ms Chrissie Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Head: Further Details
Who will contact you? The Year Head
Who is your first point of contact? The Year Head
Who has access to your email address? School management and teachers.
- Passwords for Way2Pay, VSware will be issued or re issued to parents as early as possible via email.
- Passwords for Office 365 will be issued or re issued to students as early as possible.
To access VSware, Way2Pay and Office 365
We recommend that face masks are worn at all times while in school.
- YouTube link on how to make your own:
- Contact for person making washable cloth masks (profits going to Charity): Susan Moriarty (087) 0696291
- A number of local companies and pharmacies also supply disposable masks - however we would ask that where possible students do not rely on disposable masks in order to protect our front line workers and the environment.
How will Pres Tralee conform to Government guidelines?
-The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority in the current climate.
- A set of guidelines on student / teacher behaviours to promote health and safety will be available on the school website. We ask that all parents and students familiarise themselves with this before returning to school.
What to do if your daughter is presenting with symptoms?
-Please keep her at home and inform the Year Head or the school office.
-If your daughter becomes sick at school, she is asked to present to the office, she will then be placed in a waiting room, while her emergency contact person is contacted.
You will be required to put arrangements in place for her collection as soon as possible.
-Up to date information on school health regulations will be posted on the website as we receive them.
School Policies and procedures
-The policies employed by Pres Tralee are available on the school website under Policies & Downloads.
-The Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) and related documents to online learning and the use of Office 365 are some of the most important in the current climate.
-The 4Rs & 5Ps of Pres act as guidance to our students in relation to every aspect of their school day.
- As so much of our work now involves online communication, staff receive very high volumes of emails/messages. For this reason, when submitting assignments/emails –please allow two working days for teachers to reply to students.
- As a courtesy to all, students are instructed not to contact other students, or any member of school staff on school business, outside of the hours of 8am and 10pm Mon- Fri, unless it is an emergency.
The management and staff of Pres Tralee look forward to welcoming your daughter back to school and to working together safely for the coming school year.