After School Study
Supervised Study takes place every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 4.10pm-6pm.
This is available to all students but as demand can be high, priority is given to exam year students.
Students have 15 minutes after school finishes to be organised for study. Study is 1 hour 45 minutes in duration.
Application Forms will be posted on Year Group teams in early September 2023.
- Students are not permitted to use their phones. Students may use a school device if access to TEAMS/Exam papers is required. Devices must be collected at the start of study/at the break of study. The device must be returned to the charging trolley at the end of study.
- Headphones/earphones are not permitted.
- Students are not permitted to leave study to go to lockers. All books and materials must be brought to the Assembly before study begins at 4.10pm/ at the break of study.
- Students will have a 5 minute break at 5pm. All students must be in the Assembly Area ready to resume study at 5.05pm.
- If a student needs to leave early, a note must be submitted through the app.
- Please follow the steps below.
- All Evening Study Supervisors will have access to those notes. (NB do not complete a Permission to Leave form as notes are for class attendance only)
If there is sufficient demand, Presentation Tralee runs Saturday Study for exam year students in Learning Cycle 3. Further information will be posted on the Year Group team or through the 3rd/6th Year Year Head.