As our partners in education, we very much appreciate your cooperation in ensuring the proper use of your daughter’s Contact Journal as outlined below.
- Each student must contribute €5.00 towards her Contact Journal;
- Students must place the journal on their school desk at the begining of every class.
- Students must carry the Journal with them at all times outside of the classroom.
- Students must record their homework for every class - written and learning - in it every day.
- Students must record the results of their class tests in the Results Page located at the back of the journal;
- The Journal is not a personal or social diary; it must be kept clean and in good condition. If lost or defaced, it must be replaced at its full cost of €10;
- Students must present the Journal to any teacher, on request;
- Absence notes (red colour) must be completed and handed into the office before 9.00 a.m. on the day of return;
- Permission to leave the school notes (blue colour) must be completed and handed into the office before 9.00 a.m. on the day in question;
- On these occasions, parents/guardians are must collect the student and sign her out at the school office;
- Parents/guardians are requested to bring the Journal with them to parent-teacher meetings;
- Please sign in the space provided for the verification of your signature;
- Having read and discussed the School Code of Positive Behaviour with your daughter, please ensure that it is signed by both of you.
The Contact Journal acts as a very important means of communication between home and school. Please check it regularly and sign it at the end of each week.